Look No Further
The leading online flight and hotel bookings portal ‘Nepaloo’ offers great offers, some of the lowest airfares, exclusive discounts and a seamless online booking experience.
Tips for booking cheap flights
Indian airline company, Jet Airways, which have had cancelled all its international flights and called off all its regular flights to Kathmandu till May 5, 2019.
With peak summer holiday season approaching, there has been a spike in airfares, mainly after grounding of scores of planes by ailing Jet Airways earlier and then shutting down of operations on 17 April 2019.
Booking flight tickets is easy but cracking a cheap deal isn’t. A simple and time-tested rule! The closer you get to your travel dates, higher the price of booking flight ticket. Book at least 30 days in advance to get a cheaper deal. Timing is crucial when it comes to air ticket booking. Early bird fares really help you save money. By rule, non-refundable tickets are cheaper than refundable tickets. So, book your ticket when you are absolutely sure of your travel dates.
1. Always, always, always compare flights in incognito mode.
2. Book Early for Cheap Flights. Usually, plane tickets jump in price during the final three weeks before departure.
3. If your schedule is flexible, play around with different flight dates and times until you find the cheapest option.
4. Keep an eye out for last-minute deals on Twitter.
5. Consider flying out of an airport that’s slightly farther away.
8. If you don’t want to miss out on a good flight deal, but you are not completely sure about your plans, take advantage of 24-hour cancellation policies.